HTC has watched their once commanding lead in the Android world dwindle, with Samsung scooping up the majority of Android related fanfare. And then there’s Apple and iOS. Together, Apple and Samsung are making HTC’s financial directors weep. Windows Phone is a reboot of sorts for HTC, a fresh start if you will. While they’re still very much trying to compete in the Android world, the relatively small field of competitors and competing devices in the Windows Phone world means HTC has a much better chance of getting noticed. The company’s 8X is just the device they need. Hardware Where…
- Cisco component issue spells untimely death for long list of hardware.
- B3 Podcast – Episode 24: Fiddlesticking for Subscribers
- Nintendo releasing a parental controls app for iOS
- B3 Podcast – Episode 23: Best & Worst of 2016/CES 2017
- CES Wrapup
- CES Day 1 Wrap-up
- Review: Google Pixel
- B3 Podcast – Episode 22: Bigger, Fatter, and Fully Stuffed.
- Review: Spark for Mac
- Exploit allows for iCloud lock bypass